The company has evolved into a “one-stop property supermarket”.
We offer the widest range of land services available in the country and invite anyone to challenge this statement.
Our consultants are specially selected for their area of expertise to provide our panel with a wide but harmonious range of services.
Our typical Modus Operandi is to “package” the consortium of consultants to fit the task at hand.
Our goal is to provide a quality project, within budget and on time.
The Company is also well experienced in the field of property broking and syndications, and introduction of finance etc. into any business venture.
- Mass Property Data Capture and Analysis (IT) Development Feasibilities
- New Replacement Values (for Insurance Cover)
- Town Planning Design and Analysis (including Rezonings)
- Civils and Infrastructure – Planning, Costing, and Supervision
- Building Use Analysis
- Community and Land Policy Development and Management
- Environmental Surveys
- Quantity Surveying
- Mining Rights
- Production Management
- Property Broking (Sale and Leasehold)
- Compilation of Asset Registers
- Valuation and Evaluation of Properties and Estates
- Financial and Viability Studies
- Traffic and Transportation Engineering
- Waste Management (including Waste Water Management)
- Interior and Exterior Energy and Cost Conservation
- Demographic Surveys
- Sociological Surveys
- Civil Engineering (including Services Infrastructure)
- Facilities Management
- Mortgage Broking and Raising Finance
- Site Assembly
- Disposal of Financial Assets
- Property Investment Portfolio Analysis
- Plant & Machinery Valuations
- Marketing Analysis (for New and Existing Developments)
- Rail and Transport Logistics
- Architectural Design – Commercial/Office Projects
- Resort and Tourism Planning
- Water Engineering and Water Law
- Land Surveying (including Consolidations and Subdivisions)
- Structural Engineering
- Project Management
- Promotion of Advertising Sites
- Property Leasing
- Business Broking